Join the Stretch & Poise class for a different approach to flexibility:
Complement your workouts or simply your day, by tuning your body & mind with a quality full body stretch.
Three points making this Stretch and Poise class different than others:
- Achievable stretches for everyone to practice.
- Feel & fully obtain the effect of stretches.
- Orientated to a better good posture.
During the session, you will find how each stretch works the best for you.
The end result: having relieved tension in every muscle, will give you a great feeling of relaxation, with Greater mobility. Enhance your well being!
What the mind conceives, it can achieve!
Join The Exercise Club Clifton’s Stretch and Poise classes
Thursdays from 9:00am-10:00am
Stretch and poise classes cost £6.
Find out more about our Stretch and Poise Class Leader
Neil Macsween is a Level 4 Personal Trainer. He specialises in muscles activation & flexibility. He will be leading the weekly Stretch and Poise class at The Exercise Club. For more information about the class, contact The Exercise Club or call Neil on 0781 7856 721, or visit his Rainbow Fitness website.
This group session is suitable for:
– active [ideal after a work out]
– inactive people,
– aged adult & children,
– people seeking a greater and balanced flexibility,
– injury rehab.
– Unwind, then feel re-energised.
– Improve muscle gain & tone [increasing the blood flow to them].
– Soothing muscle ‘s ache [after working hard or exercising].
– Getting the muscles back to their original length.
– Reduce effects on painful joints.
Improve your performance:
– Better individual muscle control
– Maintain a good range of motion
– Tweak your balance.
– Learn how to stretch: safely and efficiently.
– Add variety to your routine with new stretches [the class’ content will vary so you can experience different stretches].