Welcome to The Exercise Club, Clifton
Known as the friendliest gym in Bristol!
0117 973 9787
The Exercise Club, Bristol is the ideal gym for those looking to train for the first time, return to training after a break, lose weight, tone up or simply get fit. The Exercise Club is a gym based on Whiteladies Road in Clifton, Bristol and offers a range of personalised programmes and fitness classes to keep you motivated.
With our unique and supported approach to your health and fitness needs, you’ll get personalised support to achieve your goals here at our gym.
We welcome people of different ages, backgrounds and abilities and tailor our fitness programmes to suit you: with a special focus on older adults.
We also support rehabilitation and treatment of injuries, working with your physio or chiropractor/osteopath to help you get better.
There’s a free week trial on offer too, to see if it works for you!
- Meaningful exercise programmes for any ability from 14 years old to 100+ years old
- Friendly, caring atmosphere with personal attention
- Not for profit organisation
- Pre/post–operative care/rehabilitation
- Balance and conditioning for older adults/ Posture awareness training
- Range of interesting and unique classes available (*may incur an extra charge)
There’s more, too; your training is organised by some experienced personal trainers who can cater for any age and ambition- but we’ve a particular interest (and lots of programmes for) in older adults.
Come for a free week trial..